Join the SOT-MRAM Pioneer!
This is a great opportunity to join a very promising and exciting startup, fast-paced and collaborative, which will give you the chance to shape a product, a company, and even the industry.
Software Developer - Internal Tools Development
As part of our R&D engineering team, you will be in charge of the following tasks
- Understanding, analysing and formalising user requirements.
- Developing the appropriate tools, documenting and maintaining them.
- Debug/Support user on these tools.
- Design team: automation of tasks on a computing grid, consolidation/extension of a workflow (Linux, computing grid).
- Technology team: task automation, data processing (mathematics and statistics), report generation, user interface.